Yoga Teacher Training in Midlothian, VA
Vision + Heart =
Yoga Teacher Training at Healthy Life Yoga
ELECTRIFY Your Practice, AWAKEN The Teacher Within You & CHANGE Your Life!
Awaken what is inside of you at Healthy Life Yoga’s RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training class.
We are excited to prepare you to teach unlike any other teacher training. Take time to explore and find your true self as you delve in to all that becoming a yoga teacher encompasses. Our goal is to leave you confident and completely ready to take that leap into becoming a teacher. Even if you are not sure if you want to use your knowledge to teach, at the very least, you will build a deeper relationship with yourself and a deeper understanding of the different aspects of yoga. You get to choose what do do with all the information you gather through this life changing training!
In the Healthy Life Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training Program, you will learn:
- The skills to teach hatha/vinyasa yoga, along with gaining experience in other types of yoga
- Explore Your Deep-Rooted Beliefs and What Could be Holding You Back
- The History of Yoga
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy
- Basic Anatomy and physiology
- Healthy Asana Alignment and Modifications
- Hands on assisting
- Intelligence of sequencing
- How to give and receive feedback
- The Business of Yoga
Lead Teacher: Heather Vaughan, E-RYT, ISSA CPT & ZenBarre Instructor
Having taken three teacher trainings herself before becoming a yoga teacher, Heather leads with compassion and vast knowledge of various yoga teaching methodologies. She is the owner and manager of Healthy Life Yoga, and has been published in interviews internationally for her work with larger populations.
You will be given hands-on instruction and a detailed curriculum to ensure your success. If you stay committed and complete the work, you will be ready to teach upon program completion. We do limit the number of students so that you’re not just a number, but you get a meaningful training that sets you up to be the best teacher you can be as soon as you step out the door. We don’t only focus on philosophy and poses; we also focus on drawing out what you have going on inside and allowing you to get to know that person so that you can then be open to knowing and helping your students where they are at.
- 6-Month Training Program: $2450; $500 deposit to reserve your spot, with remainder due by or on the first training weekend meeting.
- September 20th – 22nd, October 4th – 6th & 18th – 20th, November 15th – 17th, December 13th-15th, January 10th-12th, February 7th – 9th
- Fall/Winter Training Program: Fridays, 5:30 pm – 9:00pm. Saturdays and Sundays, 9:00am – 6:00pm. Homework will be required between each weekend meeting.
Ready to dive in? This training is gonna be life changing!
Email any questions to email@example.com, or if you’re ready, complete the online application below.
Please fill out an application (below), just so we can get to know you better before training and register for the training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose to pay the full early bird amount by 8/1, or choose a payment plan that will allow you to pay a $500 deposit at any time, with a second $500 due by 8/31, and the remainder due 14 days before the training begins.
2019 Teacher Training Payment Options
No partial or full refunds given for Yoga Teacher Training, so please ensure you are committed to the training before you pay.